Framed Print of Blacksmith
19.25" W x 17.25" H
Condition: Very Good
All of our pieces are second-hand, and as such there will always be some 'signs-of-use' from their previous lives. We try and accurately grade them to give you a better idea of their condition so you can be confident in your purchase.
- Mint / Like new
- Refinished / Restored
- Upholstered Goods: Either like new/reupholstered/professionally cleaned
- Overall clear of major blemishes, shows minor age-appropriate signs of use.
- Few (if any) surface/finish scratches, moisture/heat stains
- No major scratches, gouges, discolouration.
- No structural or functional issues.
- Upholstered Goods: Clean, free of any rips/tears/stains unless otherwise noted.
- Age-appropriate signs of use, some scratches and/or moisture/heat stains, sun discolouration.
- Few (if any) major scratches, gouges, veneer damage.
- Unless noted, no structural / functional issues.
- Upholstered Goods: Age-appropriate wear and tear, possible minor stains/discolouration, foam/fabric will need replacing soon, future reupholstery should be considered.
TLC / Fair
- Wear and tear exceeding normal use, cosmetic repair/restoration needed.
- Possible scratches, gouges, veneer damage, stains, discolouration.
- Possible structural/functional issues that should be addressed
- Upholstered Goods: Fabric needs cleaning or replacement, foam/stuffing has deteriorated and needs replacing, reupholstery in general should be considered.
Local delivery within the GTA is available through a third-party partner, with rates starting at $80.
Please get in contact with us and we'll connect you with our delivery partner.
** If you'll be using our third-party recommendation or a delivery service of your own choosing, select 'Local Pickup' at checkout and email us with any details of the pickup.
Oversized and very heavy items may be subject to additional fees.
Shipping outside Toronto is currently unavailable.
Pickup is available during business hours. If you purchased a large piece that requires 2 people to move, please let us know before you arrive so we can have it ready and ensure there is staff available to help.
Packing materials are not provided so please arrive with blankets or cardboard to protect your piece of furniture.
***During COVID, pickup is only available curbside. Please call ahead and we'll make sure your piece is ready to go.
Sales & Refund Policy
All sales are final. Please double-check measurements, review photos and condition, and don't hesitate to get in contact if you have any questions. We want you to be confident in your purchase. We do not offer any exchanges or returns.
Purchased items will be held for 7 days unless prior arrangements have been made before purchasing.
Items not picked up within the 7 day period may be subject to a refund minus a 20% storage and restocking fee.
If you require longer storage please contact us to discuss cost prior to purchasing. Long term storage beyond 7 days is not always available.
All items are sold 'as-is', and as the manufacturing of these items was often 50+ years ago, we cannot offer any warranties. That said, we're in this business because we understand the value of a well-made piece of furniture that has already lasted a generation, and that's why we're proud to sell it! With proper care are maintenance your purchase will hopefully last another fifty years or more!